All buildings require a wide variety of services and advice during their lifetime, from initial Acquisition advice, to Refurbishment and Alterations or Maintenance, through to Redevelopment.
Orbit’s Building Surveying team has a wealth of experience and provides pro-active advice on a wide range of services, covering the entire life span of a building in a range of sectors including retail, commercial and industrial. Projects can range from minor repairs through to larger scale refurbishments, extensions and new builds.
The range of services includes:
- Building Surveys and Due Diligence
- Schedules of Condition
- Dilapidations advice
- Building Defect analysis
- Extension, Refurbishment and Repairs advice and management
In addition, Orbit’s Building Consultancy team can advise on the full range of services including:
- Feasibility Studies
- Project Management and Contract Administration
- Procurement routes
- CDM Co-ordinator services
- Monitoring of developments for financial institutions, lenders, and investors
Richard Budd BSc DipBldgCons(RICS) MRICS
T: 0121 643 6644 | M: 07525 070 845 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org